- Age limit: 16+.
- Gates open at 2 pm.
- The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and event is cancelled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.
- A physical ticket will be issued at the venue box office on the day of the event in exchange for your e-ticket sent to you by YUP Card’s mail containing purchase confirmation of bookmyshow.com. Please carry valid photo id for verification of the ticket holder name along with your e-ticket print out.
- Incase of purchase of a student ticket, it is valid for people between the age of 16-18, please carry relevant photo IDs
- A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- This is a wrist-band access festival. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
- Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event. Wrist bands will be cut by the security team in case a customer wishes to exit the venue during the period of the event.
- Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Alcohol will be served to guests above the Legal Drinking Age (LDA) and on display of a valid age proof. LDA bands are different in colour and will be provided at the venue.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not be held responsible.
- The ticket permits entry to the concert grounds only. Any pre or After parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; promoter encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- Convenience fee per ticket may be levied for e-ticketing. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Q. How and where do I collect my tickets/wristbands?
A. From the box office at the event venue, in exchange for your e-ticket copy. Wristbands will be
given at the entry gates.
Q. What is a GA ticket?
A. A GA ticket is a general access ticket
Q.Can I buy tickets using cash?
A. To avail a YUP Card discount, cash payments are not allowed.
Q. How old do I have to be to enter We Are Connected?
A. 16 and above
Q. Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the arena?
A. No refund will be provided for tickets even in case of any rescheduling.
Q. Will I need to carry a photo id along for ticket verification purposes?
A. Yes. A valid Photo ID i.e. PAN Card, Passport, Drivers License etc.
Q. Are there additional charges for booking a ticket online?
A. Yes, a nominal service charge will be added per transaction.
Q. What is the maximum number of tickets I can purchase?
A. A maximum of 10 tickets per transaction can be purchased.
Q. What should I do if I purchase a ticket, but live outside India?
A. Please provide a copy of your passport and credit card/debit card at the ticketing booth at the
venue for your tickets.
Q. Where can I read ticketing Terms and Conditions?
A. The ticket terms and conditions will be provided before you purchase your ticket.
Q. Can I re-enter the venue during the day if I leave?
A. No, unfortunately no re-entry is allowed for the event. Your wristband will be cut upon exit.