Hello Everybody. The following are the basic terms and conditions for every YUP user.
The following Standard Terms & Conditions apply in relation to your participation in the Youth Uniting Privilege Program of Neogen Privileges. (hereinafter referred to as “NEOGEN”). The Terms and Conditions are binding upon the Members.
1. Neogen Privileges would deem to include its Subsidiaries and/ or affiliates and/ or group companies hereinafter referred to as “NEOGEN”.
2. Youth Uniting Privilege Member would mean Primary Cardholders as well as other Cardholders of Youth Uniting Privilege Program and hereinafter referred to as the “Member”.
3. “yupcard.com” is the website of Neogen where the promotion/ special rate/ discount rate provided by the Privilege Partner are displayed (Hereinafter referred to as “YUP website”)
4. “Privilege Partner” means the Affiliations of NEOGEN for the “Youth Uniting Privilege Program” providing their Products and/ or Services at promotional special rates/ discounted rates/ free facilities to the Members (hereinafter referred to as “Promotional Vendor”).
5. “Youth Uniting Privilege Program” means the promotion/ special rate/ discount rate made available by the “Privilege Partner” for their products and/or services to Primary and other cardholders of the Youth Uniting Privilege Card (hereinafter referred to as “YUP Card”, during the Membership period, whereby the Member can avail off the services and/or products of the service and/or Product of the “Privilege Partner”.
6. In order to purchase the YUP Card you must be aged 16 or over and be in part or full time education, after completion of Grade 12 or equivalent. Certain exceptions apply.
7. The Member shall directly avail of The Services and/or Purchase the Products of the “Privilege Partner”. NEOGEN does not accept any responsibility, whatsoever for the delivery, service, suitability, or quality of services and/ or Products purchased by you from the “Privilege Partner” and further, NEOGEN does not provide any warranty not guarantee for the Products and/or Services provided by the “Privilege Partner” under the Youth Uniting Privilege Program. NEOGEN shall not be bound in any manner whatsoever for non-payments by the Members to the “Privilege Partner” for the Services and/or products availed by the member. NEOGEN is further not liable for any non-delivery or short-fall or deficiency in Services and/or products provided by the “Privilege Partner” or and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
8. NEOGEN and “Privilege Partner” reserve the right to make changes and/ or terminate any of the offers and/or services, any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning reasons.
9. The Member at the time of usage of the membership Card or Voucher or Coupon must carry the original YUP Card and/or Coupon and/or voucher whenever applicable, prior to redeeming the Privilege Partner’s offer for the Product and/ or services under the Youth Uniting Privilege Program.
10. The Youth Uniting Privilege Program offerings are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged against cash.
11. By availing any/all of the Youth Uniting Privilege Program offerings, the member has accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions and those of the respective “Privilege Partner”.
12. For details of the Youth Uniting Privilege Program offerings, please call or email the individual Privilege Partners in the telephone numbers/ email id’s given. Discounts/ offers, mentioned in the YUP website, can neither be CLUBBED with any other promotion(s)/ offer(s) of the Privilege Partners nor can two coupons of the Privilege Partners be redeemed on the same day.
13. NEOGEN shall not be liable for any lost, misplaced or stolen YUP Card and/ or Coupons and/ or Vouchers and the aforesaid items once issued shall not be re-issued and NEOGEN shall not be liable to make good any loss that the customer may have suffered due to loss or theft of the YUP Card or coupon or voucher.
14. Neogen reserves the right to cancel any card where incorrect or fraudulent information is provided. In the event that information is found to be incorrect, you shall not be entitled to a refund.
15. In case of any dispute in respect of the Youth Uniting Privilege Program offerings, the decision of NEOGEN and/ or the respective “Privilege Partner” shall be final and binding upon the Member.
16. Any dispute/ matter arising out of or in relation to the Youth Uniting Privilege Program offering is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent court(s) in Kolkata alone.
17. The Member shall indemnify and hold harmless NEOGEN and its respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of any law, rules and regulations or the rights of “Privilege Partner”.
18. The Member shall have no authority to bind NEOGEN in any manner whatsoever.
19. Youth Uniting Privilege Program offerings are valid only up to the validity of the subscription period or such earlier date as mentioned by the “Privilege Partner”.
20. Youth Uniting Privilege Program Offerings are not valid on festival days, special promotions, public holidays, bank holidays linked to weekends or as specified by the “Privilege Partners”.
21. For any further queries on the Youth Uniting Privilege Program, members can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Neogen Privileges, 31 Ganesh Chandra Avenue, 3rd Floor, Kolkata – 700 013.